Welcome to SkyView Academy Elementary School! I am delighted to lead our elementary school program and feel fortunate to be in a school community with such a dynamic group of students and staff.
Our goal in elementary school is provide students with a learning environment which enables them to attain the knowledge, facts, and discipline needed to successfully enter middle school grades.
Highlights of our program include:
- Core Knowledge curriculum with well-aligned reading, writing, math and science programs
- Rotating specials program with computers, art, music and P.E. for all students
- Daily taught Spanish classes for all students
- Engaging teachers who care about and support our students
- Character program through Capturing Kids’ Hearts and service learning projects
- After school clubs and activities in music, arts, science and physical education
Upon completion of 5th Grade, elementary students will be able to begin to think critically, act responsibly by striving to do their best and be their best, explore and hypothesize with creative discipline, respect their peers, teachers, parents, and other individuals, both younger and older and care for the physical world: locally, regionally, and globally.
I encourage prospective families to look into our program and schedule a tour for additional information.
I look forward to meeting you!
Elementary School Principal