HS spring sports are gearing up. Boys soccer and volleyball, regular seasons will begin on Monday, March 8th. Girls golf will begin on 4/19 and girls soccer, baseball and track and field will begin on 4/26.
All Athletic Physicals must be upload at time of registration.
CHSAA SPORTS SEASONS 2020-2021
Season A : August 10 – October 17, 2020
Boys Golf, Cross Country
Sept. 24th – Season A- Poms
Season B: 7 Weeks (Practice – January 18 / Competition – January 25 – March 4)
Boys & Girls Basketball –
Spirit (Championship Weekend March 25-27)
Season C: 7 Weeks – March 8 – April 24
Season D: 7 Weeks – April 26 – June 12
Boys & Girls Track & Field
*Girls Golf – April 19 – June 7
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR HOMESCHOOLED, OR ON-LINE SCHOOL STUDENTS
Sports Registration for all students homeschooled, or online school who wish to participate on a SVA athletic team MUST complete athletic registration paperwork through Sports Engine.
Athletic fees will be refunded after tryouts if athlete does not make a SVA team. Otherwise, athletic fees are NOT refundable.
WELCOME TO HS ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and sign up for participation. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
There are 3 steps to the registration process for SVA Sports. All MUST be completed before the first day of official practice in order for the athlete to be eligible:
- Register through Sports Engine and pay required athletic fee. NOTE: If you are not prepared at this time to pay the athletic fees, please log out and return when you have payment ready. You MUST register and pay in the same session.
- Have current Sports Physical on file with SVA Athletic Office. (forms can be found and downloaded in the Emergency & Medical Contact Information Section of this online registration, below as a link, as well as on the FORMS tab of (skyviewacademy.org). Sports physicals are good for 365 days from date physician signs.
- It is a state requirement that athletes must register on PlanetHS.com in order to be eligible to compete. If an account already exists for an athlete (from any prior season), a new one does not need to be created unless the athlete is a transfer athlete. Parents do not need PlanetHS accounts unless the athlete is a transfer athlete.
- FROM ATHLETE’S PHONE: Text S41337 to 69274. You will then receive a text reply with a link to create an account.
- Athletes will need to input:
- Full name (Infinite Campus names ONLY, no nicknames)
- School ID
- Choose SkyView Academy High School as their home school
- Select sport(s) of interest
NOTE: If this step is not complete by the FIRST DAY OF OFFICIAL PRACTICE, the athlete will not be eligible to participate in tryouts and/or practices until this step is complete with CHSAA.