March 2018 Board Election for Board Seat – 3 Year Term.
If interested, the completed application is due by December 8, 2017, (click here for application). All applicants must have attended 3 board meetings prior to March election – 3rd Wednesday of month. There is November, January and February Board Meetings for interested applicants to attend.
2017 Election Cycle Dates to Remember:
- Candidate Questionnaire Due December 8, 2017
- Meet the Candidates Event TBD
- Election to be held on March 14, 2018
2018 Board Election Reminders – There one seat opening up due to term limits in the spring of 2018 and the Board invites all interested candidates to apply.
Here are some important notes to remember:
- Candidates must be philosophically aligned with the mission and vision of SVA and value the PK-12 culture of our school.
- Candidates must attend/observe at least 3 regular Board meetings before the election in March 2018. The Board meets on the third Wednesday of most months at 6:00 p.m. in the HS School Library.
- Candidates must be in good standing with their volunteer hours.
- Candidates will be asked to interview first with the Board Election Committee, and second with two current Board members.
- Applications are due NO LATER than Friday, December 8, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
- Questions? Email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org